No space among the clouds,
And I’ve seen that I’m heading down,
But that’s alright
Amor é um fogo que arde sem se ver;
É ferida que dói, e não se sente;
É um contentamento descontente;
É dor que desatina sem doer.
É um não querer mais que bem querer;
É um andar solitário entre a gente;
É nunca contentar-se e contente;
É um cuidar que ganha em se perder;
É querer estar preso por vontade;
É servir a quem vence, o vencedor;
É ter com quem nos mata, lealdade.
Mas como causar pode seu favor
Nos corações humanos amizade,
Se tão contrário a si é o mesmo Amor?
- Ian Wyndham: I Love you.
- Samantha Andrews: Ooh I Love you too.
- Ian Wyndham: I wanna tell you why I love you.
- Samantha Andrews: It's... It's raining, you know that right.
- Ian Wyndham: I have to tell you this and you need to hear it. I loved you since I met you, but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions soaked with fear... Today, because of you... what I learned from you; every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed... and I've learned that if you do that, then you're living your life fully... it doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha if not for today, if not for you I would never have known love at all... So thank you for being the person who taught me to love... and to be love.
- Samantha Andrews: I don't know what to say.
- Ian Wyndham: You don't have to say anything... I just wanted to tell you.
Unknown Photographer, Soldier returns home
“Ritorna a me, oh my love, bella mia…”